You will be developing client strategy as well as supporting the overall Wolff Olins brand.
Strategy defines both an organization's future, and creates the experiences, services, tools that will realize it. Strategists help Senior Executives make fundamental decisions about what they will invest in, build and enable. Using cut-through, rigor and imagination, it is your responsibility to create significant commercial and social impact.
This position requires dynamic, self-motivated individuals with experience in understanding different types of business models and challenges, doing desk research and analyzing large amounts of content to develop cut-through insights, and connecting these insights to clients’ business and brand opportunities. In addition, they play a pivotal role in the our digital content strategy and measurement. These tasks require strong communication, organization, analysis and presentation skills as well as the ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines.
You are responsible for
• Uncover, cut-through industry, competitor, consumer and digital insights by mining desk research, client input and industry experience
• Frame insights in clear language and craft compelling stories
• Adept use of strategy tool kit
• Produce client-ready work – thorough, formatted, grammatically correct
• Cultivate client relationships and make client presentations, creating trust, value, and credibility
• Partner with creative team to translate strategic insights into tangible and meaningful visual and verbal examples and expressions
• As needed, support new business process
You will have
- a bachelor’s degree
- 4 – 5 years experience in brand, advertising, digital or management consultant agencies
- proven critical thinking, content synthesis and research skills
- exceptional communication, writing, analysis and organizational skills
You should have
- the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
- advanced knowledge of the latest social sharing channels