Executive Assistant to Global CEO
Our commercial & operations community looks to support our people in creating transformative brands that move businesses, people and the world forward. Our business never stands still; we believe that our commercial & operations activities shouldn't either. We strive for continuous improvement of our tools and processes to support growth while retaining the work's quality talent, and culture, enabling our people to do the best work of their lives
You play a critical role for the Global CEO, Global CFO and Managing Director -London in ensuring they have administrative support across all areas of their role. You anticipate what needs to be completed and are proactive in ensuring that others deliver in line with agreed time frames. You work closely and collaborate with the commercial team, to deliver on projects which enable our people to ensure they have the right environment to work in to do the best work of their lives.
In addition, you are the administrative lynchpin for our GP Group, ensuring that all commercial administration is completed to our commercial teams standard. Taking administrative pressure off them wherever possible.
You are responsible for:
Support for Global CEO
- Acting as a gatekeeper for the Global CEO, ensuring they have adequate time to prepare for meetings and reflect on conclusions
- Managing the Global CEO’s time against conflicting business priorities and international time zones
- Ensuring Global CEO is adequately prepared for meetings with relevant documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Proactively preparing Global CEO driven exec calendar, agendas, outputs and follow-through
- Arranging meetings whether that be direct with clients, colleagues and or through a third party such as the Engagement communities
- Understanding current workload, and prioritisation of workload and those involved, including, BCG, clients, and internal colleagues
- Reviewing extensive email inbox and post, flagging areas to be prioritised and where appropriate corresponding on the Global CEO’s behalf
- Screening calls, enquiries and requests and handling them when appropriate
- Making travel arrangements for Global CEO, CFO and Managing Director - London
- Where appropriate make travel arrangements for GP Group
- Making non-client travel arrangements for Global Leadership Meetings
Company & GP Group Administration
- Organising and entering timesheets and expenses on relevant codes as requested by Global CEO, MD, Global CFO
- Liaising with the commercial & engagement teams to ensure accurate and timely timesheet completion of the GP Group. Where appropriate entering on the GP’s behalf
- Submission of expenses for the GP Group
- Developing strong relationships within Wolff Olins and Omnicom operational functions i.e Paige and Building Services
- Ad-hoc administrative requests from the Global CEO, Global CFO, Managing Director and GP Group
- Ensuring subscriptions and memberships are kept up to date for Global CEO, MD and Global CFO
- Where appropriate liaising with building services on behalf of Managing Director and CFO
- Organise quarterly company meetings, supporting local leadership as required
- Organise Global Leadership Meetings, including venue hire where appropriate
- As part of the commercial team, support with ad-hoc administrative tasks
- As part of the london operations team contribute to the smooth running of the studio
- As part of the commercial team contribute to internal-facing projects i.e. environmental change initiatives and diversity projects
You will have significant experience in supporting a range of senior leaders within a creative environment. You will enjoy multi-tasking, having an interest in the detail, and be comfortable with handling sensitive information. You will have exceptional verbal and written communication skills and will be proficient in packages such as Microsoft Office. You will want to get stuck in, and have fun while doing it.
- Have an eye for detail - you are focused on making sure the detail is right, you place to delivering to deadlines and are willing to conform to standard procedures.
- Be flexible - you take the optimistic view; you accept change and new challenges. You cope well with uncertainty and are receptive to feedback.
- Be Supportive - you are a good listener, you are empathic and have an interest in understanding why people do things. You are team orientated and considerate of others, ensuring that others viewpoints are taken into consideration.
- Be structured - you should be organised in your approach to work on multiple tasks and will stake steps to prioritise work. You are principled in upholding standards, confidentiality, and ensuring the business behaves ethically. You enjoy working at a fast pace and enjoy being busy.
- Be proactive - you seek ways to solve issues and present solutions, do not wait to be told what to do but use experience and knowledge to preempt problems that may arise and offer resolutions.
- Build relationships - you enjoy interacting with others and establish rapport quickly while building your network.
Our focus on people and the world:
Wolff Olins believes in creating an environment where people can bring their whole selves to work. We are interested in our people having diverse points of view and different perspectives on the world. We set out to equip our people with the knowledge, confidence and tools to do the best work of their lives. Our purpose is to help our people create transformative brands that push businesses, people and the world forward.