Marketing and Business Development Manager
Your role is to support overall agency growth engine across US New Business and Marketing functions. We are looking for someone with 5-7 years of experience in a relevant/related agency role.
· Manage front to end business development process including fielding and recording initial prospect conversations, qualifying leads, co-own RFP response development, internal team and content coordination, and monitoring of deliver. ables and timing
· Track the status of all active NDAs, RFIs, and RFPs and be the primary internal resource/point of contact for all pitch related activities and needs so that teams and individuals have clarity of roles and responsibilities.
· Distribute clear and succinct summaries of news items, analyst coverage, annual reports, earnings calls, and other
relevant information that might inform our assessment of the opportunity or help shape our POV
· Work with PGM team to input New Business resourcing
· Help prepare short format sales collateral and marketing presentations for proactive outreach and in response to requests for information (RFI’s)
· Maintain up-to-date business intelligence on live inbound pitches and proactive new business targets (track breaking news and monitor investor communication for publicly traded companies)
· Drive creation of case studies with PGMs and help secure assets for launch across WO media channels
· Work with leadership to move PR initiatives forward alongside WO’s US PR firm
· Coordinate with WO London Marketing team on content strategy and opportunities for
the US and follow-through with social posts to support content platforms
· Build relationships with media and press contacts to promote WO’s profile with key media outlets
· Work with teams to organize Wolff Olins events in the US including all communications and logistics, as needed.
· Draft award submissions, as needed, for leadership approval.
· Ensure all content is archived and up to date on Confluence and the server
· Establish a unified system for case study development, management, and storage
· Support the maintenance of data and records in Salesforce, ensuring that live proposal and pipeline records are updated. on a weekly basis, and leverage Salesforce as a tool for outbound communication
· Knowledge or exposure to marketing and business development in an agency environment or other professional services category
· Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment where priorities shift and change rapidly
· Extremely detail-oriented in gathering and presenting accurate and high-quality information
· Direct branding experience preferred
Other Required Attributes
· Interpersonal skills, sociable, confident
· Reliable, organized, detail-oriented
· Stellar organizational, proofreading and writing skills
· Self Starter, resourceful and able to work independently