At Wolff Olins we ask our clients to do things they’ve never considered before – the Creative Director must be able to both lead projects and inspire creative experimentation within, while convincing our clients to do great things.
As a member of the management team, the Creative Director contributes to the vision of Wolff Olins in the US, helps ensure the success of our business and actively influences and evolves the company and work as we grow.
Who you are
You can come from any design background, but you must be a highly strategic thinker and be 100% credible as a leader of our design community and our business. With at least ten years of creative experience, you are passionate about the future of design and technology, with a finger on the pulse of what’s happening in the world.
- A restless, uncompromising spirit – not taking ‘no’ for an answer, and inspiring others to do their best work
- Brilliant rigor, cut-through and clarity of thought: a truly great storyteller
- A great influencer and persuader, who thinks and acts like a leader inside and outside Wolff Olins
- Broad-minded, generous and collaborative nature, understanding the strengths of your team, giving others the space and encouragement to grow and get the best out of each other
- The awareness to lead by example, rolling up your sleeves and jumping in when needed
- A great problem solver, with the judgment, experience and decisiveness to make things happen
- Mature and perceptive – able to ‘read’ and weigh-up complex situations and others’ motivations
- A strong, clear opinion and voice within Wolff Olins
- Determined and tenacious enough to see things through, with the highest expectations of yourself and others
- Constantly challenging themselves to reinvent and experiment: always looking to innovate and evolve
What you will do
You’ll be responsible for setting WO’s creative course together with the other CDs.
- You’ll help ensure the financial success of the NY office through business growth, and maintaining client relationships
- You’ll be inspiring, compelling and utterly authoritative for clients and partners, and be expected to build and maintain C-suite and board-level client relationships
- You will grow WO’s reputation in the world – speaking at big events and building an influential creative network
- You’ll oversee and take responsibility for the creative excellence of everything that goes out of the door together with the other CDs
To apply please send resume and cover letter to E702017245@jobs.workablemail.com