Associate Creative Director
Our associate creative director role is a pathway to creative director, our most iconic creative position.
A leader and a creative mind, you’ll be expected to collaborate closely with the creative directors, bringing exceptional creative ideas to life with the wider team. You will be
a natural at thinking big, pushing craft and innovating with technology to ensure our
work is delivered to the highest standard.
- Be a storyteller, excite, compel and inspire those around you whether that be
clients or colleagues to invest in their work and Wolff Olins
- In partnership with creative directors, lead multiple and complex projects by providing strong creative direction and acting as a role model for the design community
- Establish strong relationships with senior clients to encourage business growth
- Develop practices and processes to harness new ways of thinking
- Mentor junior team members, working with them to establish their goals and ambitions.
Key Experience & Knowledge
You can come from any design background, but you must be versatile and able to work across a range of touchpoints, be it print, motion, online or physical spaces.
- Be comfortable in challenging others and encouraging them to do their best work
- Recognised as having excellent craft skills
- Bring clarity for colleagues and clients ensuring that work is not over engineered
- Will be articulate, persuasive, confident and assertive in presenting work
- Comfortable in engaging with the strategic dimension of our work, able to get
under the skin of clients’ issues, strong on content as well as visuals
- Highly collaborative and able to build strong relationships with our clients.
Our associate creative directors are:
- Progressive thinkers and innovators
- Inspirational for both the team and clients
- Ambitious but nice people
- Confident team player
- Adaptive and collaborative
You should be highly proficient in:
- G suite
Ideally have skills in one or more of the following:
- After Effects
- Cinema 4D
- Premiere Pro
To apply please e-mail B595350981@jobs.workablemail.com