Brand portfolio management in a post-COVID world
As the world nudges towards the new living-with-COVID-as-normal, companies must optimize the approach they take to managing their brand portfolios
- Successful brands (and branding) in tomorrow’s world will be conscious, responsible and responsive.
- Successful brand owners will be operating from a brand architecture that’s clear and empathetic to the user as well as forward-looking and responsible.
- Leverage cross-functional teams to ensure portfolio strategy supports current and future business objectives as well as innovation initiatives.
Why it matters
As the world nudges towards the new living-with-COVID-as-normal, brands must optimize the approach they take to managing their brand portfolios.
- Conscious brand architecture is underpinned by portfolio organization that’s empathetic with how customers navigate and experience brand offerings relative to their world.
- Sketch out new organizing structures and relationships, using business and innovation criteria to focus exploration.
- Companies best positioned for future success will be those that can best manage their portfolios toward purpose, empathy, openness, and innovation.
Read more about this WARC exclusive here