You will be responsible for:
- Working as part of a design team, supporting senior creatives on client projects, though sometimes you may be asked to lead small projects of your own.
- Owning what you deliver- whether that’s one visual or a complete design route.
- Presenting your ideas with clear creative rationale
- Contributing to the creative richness of the design community and the culture of Wolff Olins.
The role of Designer is extremely varied, and you will experience many different ways of working. Some you may enjoy more than others but your creativity and commitment need to be at a consistently high level no matter what the challenge. As part of the Design team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Be part of the client team, supporting Senior Designers and Directors from initial idea conception to final delivery.
- Work on a specific application or product helping take it from an idea to fully function experience
- Assist with pitches, from designing the creative route to auditing a competitive landscape
- Design and manage the production some of our internal events which will give you the opportunity to demonstrate your creativity, giving you centre stage to display your work
You will most likely be drawing upon at least 2 years of creative experience although you may be a truly exceptional graduate
- be an inventive, original, ambitious, surprising thinker
- have excellent craft skills with strong attention to detail.
- be keen to understand the bigger picture and contribute to the deeper strategic conversation
- be keeping up to date with what’s new and interesting in the world.
- be passionate and persuasive when presenting work.
- be highly collaborative, able to connect and work well with other designers, strategists and account managers
- be highly proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator Indesign and G suite.
- Curious about the world around you
- Relentlessly energetic and positive, up for any challenge
- Unafraid to try – and fail with a ‘nothing is impossible’ spirit,
- Never satisfied, stopping at nothing to do your best work
- Hungry to learn, always ready to share
- Never precious, never protective
- Never afraid to offer your opinion – or ask others theirs
- A strong point of view, but a healthy respect for the experience of more senior creatives
To apply for the role of Designer click here